Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying out a very cool ligature reproduction of the infamous Brilhart 3-band saxophone ligature that Kenny Garrett uses. They now make these reproductions for all the saxophones and a bunch of different mouthpieces. They are called Echo Master ligatures. Great quality and a solid ligature which works great! I just finished a review today with lots of photos. Might try to add some clips later but it will have to wait until another day......Enjoy! Steve

http://www.neffmusic.com/blog/2019/...lhart-3-band-style-saxophone-ligature-review/

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Nice review. Always been curious about the mythical 3-band Brilhart ligature but will never bring myself to drop that kind of coin on a piece of metal.

My only complaint is that, at $165, the Echo Master isn't made in the USA. I'd order one tonight if that were the case. Not something that will likely deter most people, but it makes a difference to me.

Always enjoy reading your stuff, Steve. Keep up the great work.

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice review. Always been curious about the mythical 3-band ligature but will never bring myself to drop that kind of coin on a piece of metal.

My only complaint is that, at $165, the Echo Master isn't made in the USA. I'd order one tonight if that were the case. Not something that will likely deter most people, but it makes a difference to me.

Always enjoy reading your stuff, Steve. Keep up the great work.
Thanks! Yeah, I wish they were cheaper also!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts