Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel it is my duty to bring the word of the Chosen One to anyone and everyone I can. It is not enough to simply make videos about Him - I need to bring His word directly to the people!! In this video I go to various drive-thru fast food restaurants in an effort to bring Smooth Jazz to people who otherwise might not be reached by the Chosen One. Check out their reactions, and stay tuned for part 2. Let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
15,480 Posts
I feel the power now!!! The chosen one has truly gotten inside of me.
Chant together with me.... Songbird, Songbird, Songbird....
Sweet and beautiful ever-giving Songbird!!!! Your holy hair brings tears of joy to my face.
I am actually circular breathing while I am writing this!!! I have truly been touched!

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
LMFAO! Dude, you gots balls the size of TX to do that! Gotta admit I kept thinking "man, I hope he doesn't get a scalding hot coffee thrown on him". Too damn funny!

·
3,938 Posts
Had to stop,rewind and play with wife. You sir are a criminally crazy fun person !
Household voted you in for the fall premier of Sax Cab....name the tune or get out!

·
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel the power now!!! The chosen one has truly gotten inside of me.
Chant together with me.... Songbird, Songbird, Songbird....
Sweet and beautiful ever-giving Songbird!!!! Your holy hair brings tears of joy to my face.
I am actually circular breathing while I am writing this!!! I have truly been touched!
There you go!! Another soul has been saved!!

LMFAO! Dude, you gots balls the size of TX to do that! Gotta admit I kept thinking "man, I hope he doesn't get a scalding hot coffee thrown on him". Too damn funny!
Hahahaaaa I honestly didn’t expect everyone to dig it like they did. Was expecting at least 1 negative reaction!

That’s hilarious! How can you do that without laughing?
I tried to keep it together but as you can see I did laugh a whole bunch, hah.

This is clearly the early front-runner for 2019 SOTW post of the year.

More please.
Much appreciated!! I will definitely keep it up, no worries there.

Had to stop,rewind and play with wife. You sir are a criminally crazy fun person !
Household voted you in for the fall premier of Sax Cab....name the tune or get out!
I’m so glad you liked it!! Hopefully her soup was saved as well.

·
Forum Contributor 2013-2017
687 Posts
Seatbelt, Dave, seatbelt :). All that circular breathing isn't going to help if the airbags deploy, heaven forbid.

Other than that, totally LMFAO!

Thanks much for sharing,
Kenneth

·
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seatbelt, Dave, seatbelt :). All that circular breathing isn't going to help if the airbags deploy, heaven forbid.

Other than that, totally LMFAO!

Thanks much for sharing,
Kenneth
I had it on- when I got to the parking lot of each place I tucked the shoulder strap under my left arm because it was hitting my lav mic - do not worry I am NEVER in a car without a seatbelt on.

·
3,938 Posts
FYI, wife will no longer allow a sax in the vehicle unless it’s locked in the trunk. She says you’re a funny guy but a bad influence on senior citizens. So I guess I have to keep the next video in the closet Lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts