Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
This is Aaron Drake of Drake Ceramic Instruments. Our company has been making and developing a complete line of woodwind products, including Ceramic Saxophone Mouthpieces and Ceramic Clarinet Barrels for over 15 years.

I wanted to become a member of SOTW so that I could answer questions about our products, and to start a Mouthpiece Pass Around with our newest product line.

If you are interested in getting involved in our pass around please let us know through a PM or email. We will be starting additional postings for each model that goes out.

Please visit us at: www.CeramicMouthpieces.com

Here is our email: [email protected]

Here are some Listening Samples

We are always happy to assist you and answer your questions

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Aaron. I know you said to PM or email but I'm sure you will get a lot of this question, but what type of mouthpiece and sizes are going to be involved in the pass around? Bari perhaps?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Maarten,

We plan to start the Pass Around with our new Production Line Mouthpieces.
The first mouthpiece to go out will be the "Double Ring" Jazz Model for Tenor in a 7 tip opening.
The next to go out will be the "Double Ring" Jazz Model for Alto in a 6 tip opening.

More info here: "Double Ring" Jazz

I am also interested in having any members of the forum contact us who have previously managed a mouthpiece pass around, and may be interested in helping us out. :)

We have some prototypes for Bari, and hope to have a new model ready within the next 2-3 months.

Many Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts