Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
We have introduced a new line of mouthpieces, and I am starting this thread for anyone interested in trying our Alto Model "Double Ring" Jazz - Tip opening 6 (.080" / 2.03mm).
www.CeramicMouthpieces.com
Model "Double Ring" Jazz Alto

Right now we are starting a list of interested partisapents for a passaround that should start in about 2 weeks.

Here is the info for the passaround: Thank you to: SOTW Member Glen (chitownjazz) for his help!
Please PM us or
email us at: [email protected]
The following:
Name, address, email address, and a working phone number.
I will mail out the piece to the first member. That player will have the mouthpiece for 5 days or less. After that time they committ to writing a review of their experience and pass it on to the next player on the list. I will provide that player with the information needed to pass it on (address and name only).

Please use the supplied box and packing material to mail the mouthpiece. Please dont use an envelope.

Also, we will requirement that a tracking number be included when shipping and that the sender notify both me and the recipient of the tracking number and the date it went into the mail.

Thanks! Feel free to email us with any of your questions.

Here are some listening samples

·
Registered
762 Posts
Id like to try the contemporary model if possible! Let me know if this model is going to be offered here and Ill get you full contact info, etc.

KT

sent a email with contact info for trial

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm really digging the sound of these mouthpieces on your listening samples. I'd be very curious to hear what the classical mouthpieces sound like. Any plans on getting some samples of those up on the site? It'd be neat to hear a comparison also, say against a Meyer or Otto Link for jazz or a Selmer S80 for classical.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,
Thank you.
Yes, we will be posting more samples of the other models soon. The comparison idea is a great one. We are working on a few ways to show / quantify the acoustic properties of different materials and brands. I hope to have things posted in our website soon, like in the next couple months.
Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts