Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
As the new owner of this horn, just thought I'd add a few comments. Although I haven't really gotten to play it much (I've been working ridiculous hours, I actually just walked back into my place from work), but it's really a fun horn to play. The biggest thing about it is power; this is a horn that, while easily played at different levels, really has no ceiling power-wise. The more air put into the horn, the more the horn responds without losing quality or depth of tone, and it's definitely got that resonant feel that alot of people, myself included, really love. It's a beautiful piece of artwork, with one of the finest plating jobs I've ever seen on a sax, and lots of cool extra keys to fool around with. What really makes this horn is the setup; it's been so well setup that the ergonomic idiosyncrasies are hardly noticeable, and the pads all seal well and seem to have the right amount of "pop." Definitely a keeper horn, one that I plan to hang on to for a long time to come.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.