Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.

anyone other than the states own a kessler horn?? does dave still have the saxello ?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
The best way to find the answers to those first two questions is to email Dave.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a little help.

anyone knows where i can press the "buy" button on kessler's webpage?

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
That's a trick question. There is no "buy" button on the Kessler website. You need to call or email to place your order. (Call, it's much faster.)

·
Distinguished Member and Forum Contributor 2008
6,395 Posts
From Kessler's website:

International Transactions

All International Transactions must be paid with an International Money Order. Credit Cards will NOT be accepted for any International Transaction. The customer will be responsible for any and all applicable Taxes or fees associated with the shipment. International transactions will be shipped via the United States Postal Service (www.usps.com) or through UPS (www.ups.com) at the sole discretion of Kessler & Sons Music. All costs for shipping we will be prepaid by the buyer and will be paid with either an International Money Order. The method of shipment for International Transactions will be solely at the discretion of Kessler & Sons Music.

International customers dealing with Kessler & Sons Music over eBay (as eBay user: "kesslermusic") MUST pre-arrange all payment and shipping details with Kessler & Sons Music prior to bidding. If customer does not pre-arrange these details, Kessler & Sons Music has the right to refuse the transaction without any negative or neutral feedback retaliation from the customer. Should the customer post feedback of this sort, you agree to have this feedback removed. The ONLY acceptable proof of pre-arrangement is written e-mails.

It is understood that any purchase through Kessler & Sons Music, Inc. via the www.kesslermusic.com website or through any eBay auctions operating under eBay user "kesslermusic", that the customer has already read and agreed to the terms above. Kessler & Sons Music is committed to 100% customer satisfaction but we need the help of the customer to do this. We ask that all customers do take the time to read these terms to ensure satisfaction. If the customer does not agree with the terms, they should exit the site.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
saxmanglen said:
From Kessler's website:

International Transactions

All International Transactions must be paid with an International Money Order. Credit Cards will NOT be accepted for any International Transaction. The customer will be responsible for any and all applicable Taxes or fees associated with the shipment. International transactions will be shipped via the United States Postal Service (www.usps.com) or through UPS (www.ups.com) at the sole discretion of Kessler & Sons Music. All costs for shipping we will be prepaid by the buyer and will be paid with either an International Money Order. The method of shipment for International Transactions will be solely at the discretion of Kessler & Sons Music.

International customers dealing with Kessler & Sons Music over eBay (as eBay user: "kesslermusic") MUST pre-arrange all payment and shipping details with Kessler & Sons Music prior to bidding. If customer does not pre-arrange these details, Kessler & Sons Music has the right to refuse the transaction without any negative or neutral feedback retaliation from the customer. Should the customer post feedback of this sort, you agree to have this feedback removed. The ONLY acceptable proof of pre-arrangement is written e-mails.

It is understood that any purchase through Kessler & Sons Music, Inc. via the www.kesslermusic.com website or through any eBay auctions operating under eBay user "kesslermusic", that the customer has already read and agreed to the terms above. Kessler & Sons Music is committed to 100% customer satisfaction but we need the help of the customer to do this. We ask that all customers do take the time to read these terms to ensure satisfaction. If the customer does not agree with the terms, they should exit the site.
Wow, someone actually reads that page! :D

I do ship internationally, however I do not have the same ability to verify addresses on international credit cards as I do USA based cards. So for this reason I do not accpet credit cards internationally on 1st time buyers.

Also, I no longer offer the Saxello. This for a few reasons but the main one being that we feel that our straight soprano and the Antigua straight soprano are simply better instruments then the Saxello was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts