Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This gentlemen recently started playing one of my altos and will also be playing my tenor and soprano and apparently has a big following in various parts of the world. Does anyone know of him? Phil Barone

·
Registered
545 Posts
Actually, I only saw his post on your facebook page not too long ago. A few days ago come to think of it. He plays sax and also sings. Thats about all I can say. :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
He's actually is a new sensation from the more (if not most) popular Vietnamese Thuy Nga Paris Musical Center... I am told that he was the actual composer of one of the latest TN musical DVD, in which they've incorporated the most brass & wind sessions. He's definitely getting more popular / well-known to Vietnamese music listeners, especially with youngster generation.

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's actually is a new sensation from the more (if not most) popular Vietnamese Thuy Nga Paris Musical Center... I am told that he was the actual composer of one of the latest TN musical DVD, in which they've incorporated the most brass & wind sessions. He's definitely getting more popular / well-known to Vietnamese music listeners, especially with youngster generation.
So he's going big. That's good news. Phil Barone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts