Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Yani SC-900 & TS-900u, YAS-62
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
total cost-$3 second hand baby carrying harness backpack. Works for sop, alto and tenor. The straps would have to be extended for your bigger "baby" which won't pee all over it. It is nicely padded for your back, all clips have baby protective device so they won't unclip while in use. Comfortable and cheap. Hope someone will find this helpful. As for aesthetics-I can see guys especially thinking this solutions might be seen as un-manly, but if you turn up on your gig with that-people will know what you need the money for. They will tear up and happily give you $ to get a proper case. Also, you could say you can't afford a real baby which isn't even a lie-I don't know who can nowadays (don't tell you've got the idea from SOTW). Easily washed, too. Photos below of an alto case. You are welcome;)
Luggage and bags Bag Wood Boot Strap
Product Camera Luggage and bags Camera accessory Camera lens
Hand Tartan Wood Luggage and bags Waist
Brown Luggage and bags Bag Chair Waist
Glasses Hand Eyewear Collar Sunglasses
Luggage and bags Bag Wood Boot Strap
Hand Tartan Wood Luggage and bags Waist
Brown Luggage and bags Bag Chair Waist
Glasses Hand Eyewear Collar Sunglasses
Brown Luggage and bags Bag Backpack Strap
Brown Textile Bag Waist Camera lens

Registered
Nice! Wonder how it looks from the back when you wear it? This reminds me of those funny bar stools with an underwear painted on back of the seat :)

Registered
Tenor, alto, Bb Clarinet, Flute
Great idea and you also tell them you're saving the environment by recycling it rather than sending it to the landfill.

Registered
Off topic, but where did the idea that a guy driving a minivan with several kids (or who owns baby backpacks) is "unmanly", even COME from? I mean, think about it! He's got kids! I'd say he's pretty much proven HIS virility! Where do you think those babies come from, anyway!
That only proves what he once was鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Off topic, but where did the idea that a guy driving a minivan with several kids (or who owns baby backpacks) is "unmanly", even COME from? I mean, think about it! He's got kids! I'd say he's pretty much proven HIS virility! Where do you think those babies come from, anyway!
I am referring to a guy wearing kids harness WITHOUT a baby in it. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! Wonder how it looks from the back when you wear it? This reminds me of those funny bar stools with an underwear painted on back of the seat :)
will post the pic when I get to it, but it sits much, much higher, as if you wear a G string that suddenly snapped kinda high LOL

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now we need one for bari.
Yeah, I think they don't make baby carrying backpacks the size of bari cos the babies are expected to move out and get a job by the time they are THAT size LOL I think some big heavy duty packs could be adjusted, but they will be quite high over your head. I'd use a baggage trolley with wheels on a budget, those wheeled bari cases are $$$! IT'S INSANE that bari players don't get paid extra, they deserve at least free chocolate for carrying and playing this monster. trolley like this should work? Korjo Luggage Trolley | Briscoes NZ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts