Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi SOTW folks! Just wanted to offer everyone on this site a couple of discount codes for two new digital releases. Go to my website to hear tracks. You can also get the lead sheets for most of the tunes!

BANDLEADER 101 was supposed to be my debut recording as a leader. I put tons and tons of work into it, I was really prepared with the arrangements and all that. Then it never came out! Long story--you can read about it in the liner notes. Clark Terry is the guest soloist. If you want to buy the digital release there's a $2 discount if you put in this code EXACTLY:

Code8767

Another recording that's now available digitally is The Troubadours. The CD is out of print. Here's the discount code ($2 off) for it:

Code8777

Just go here: http://sueterry.net/music.html
and you will see everything I've got up so far. I'm especially pleased to be able to offer the lead sheets, because players are always asking me for copies and now I can offer them on a much wider scale, as it were.

Please note the albums or individual tracks will download DIRECTLY to your computer, iPod, iRiver or any other mp3 device. The lead sheets are in .pdf format, so you can print them out from your computer.

Transcriptions of the Pink Slimy Worm solo sax pieces will be up in the future! But for now, you can also save money by ordering SETS of tunes from Gilly's Caper and BANDLEADER 101 (these have a built-in discount); some of these tunes are also recorded on Pink Slimy Worm and The Troubadours. There is a key to tell you which tunes are on which albums, and there are also verbal descriptions of the tunes.

Listen & Enjoy!

Sue Terry

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
6,862 Posts
Hi Sue!

Unrelated, but I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for Practice like the Pros. It's a great resource; I love it; and I use it all the time.

Rory

·
Registered
280 Posts
SueTerry said:
BANDLEADER 101 was supposed to be my debut recording as a leader. I put tons and tons of work into it, I was really prepared with the arrangements and all that. Then it never came out! Long story--you can read about it in the liner notes. Clark Terry is the guest soloist. If you want to buy the digital release there's a $2 discount if you put in this code EXACTLY:

Code8767

Listen & Enjoy!

Sue Terry
I downloaded the tracks, and I must say, this recording is remarkable! Not only for its content, but for its engineering. No minor feat to pull this off, this good. The arrangements are unique, and inspiring.

Download it and enjoy it as she says, then study it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts