Sax on the Web Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

Distinguished SOTW Member
Any word on the pictures returning ?

Administrator
No update at this time but they are not lost.

Might take some time to restore as migration teams are buried.

Ticket VE-4285

Jeff M

Hi @VSadmin, is there any update on this one? Of all of the outstanding forum issues, this one is the one that is most significant for me.

Thanks!

Registered
Hi @VSadmin, is there any update on this one? Of all of the outstanding forum issues, this one is the one that is most significant for me.

Thanks!
Sheesh Dirty, have a heart, admin have been busy fixing all the other issues like.........:rolleyes:

Sheesh Dirty, have a heart, admin have been busy fixing all the other issues like.........:rolleyes:
Installing boats to count. Keeps spam rocks from puttIng another hole in the Concordia.

Administrator
Still waiting for an update on this ticket but we will not see any progress on this until early 2021.

They have not been lost and will be restored.

Jeff M

Registered
Thanks for the update. How about the lost user data? I'm thinking specifically of our personal lists of horns and other gear, which have also vanished.

I do not believe they can be restoredd but you can update them in your showcase:

Jeff M
Well that鈥檚 certainly a unpopular place. Zero post zero pictures. A form or sub form category of none

Administrator
Update:

I just saw movement on the migration team to start working on ticket VE-4285 to restore these missing images.

No ETA on completion but it has now entered the queue to be actively worked on.

More info to come as I receive it.

Jeff

Update:

I just saw movement on the migration team to start working on ticket VE-4285 to restore these missing images.

Jeff
Thanks for the update Jeff

Reactions: VSadmin

Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
Update:

Jeff
Any news?

21 - 40 of 52 Posts