Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Pardners. I've got permission from the little missus to have a visit. I'm about 20 miles west of Ft Worth off I-20. I'd like to invite a few hundred of my closest buddies to join me. I'm planning to have some music friends, pilot friends, some Porsche friends, some Ferrari friends over for an afternoon of music/gab-fest/beer-fest/show-shine/swim/BBQ at my extablishment out west of Ft Worth.

If you're in the area it's Aug 11th, from 1-ish on. Bring an exotic car if you have one, or just a Sax and jam with the group.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, we've had 83 views and no replies. Just a little bump of reminder. My son could use some help out there by hisself on Tenor. Anyone wanna come by and jam with him for a bit? Free food, beer, pool, snacks. We've got quite a few Ferraris, Porsches, and some Lamborghinis coming. Also some buddies are flying in too.

Here's directions, I'm about an hour from Dallas environs. Come on down!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=....630563&spn=0.016868,0.028925&z=15&iwloc=addr

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, right down the road a few miles. Bring a Sax, and an exotic car if you have one.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hah if I had known about this earlier I'd have brought my exotic Mark VI and my exotic Toyota Corolla LOL!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2008
799 Posts
DFW (Go Cowboys)

Well, I'm coming to this way to late as well, or I'd have brought my exotic Pierret alto sax, or my exotic Horton C Mel, on the luggage rack of my very fast Harley. Anyway, keep us posted for next time. Maybe my place in the spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts