Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

long time no see and such. I'm still roaming the podia in Belgium with Cafe con Leche (and some other bands), and I recently added a very interesting setting to that: A quartet with Bauke Meersman on alto (the guy's a rough diamond ready to take the world!), Sanne Werkers on guitar and Samuel Gonzalez Otalora on cajon.

Please take a listen (links below) and be honest in your comments. I know I really have to work on justesse on my very low and high notes.

Sound is Power (ballad)

Summer Bouncing (some funky shizzle)

Bezwete Flamoes (PseudoLatin)

Purple Pillow (Some loud honkin')

facebook : www.facebook.com/denhoedquartet

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
41,440 Posts
Hello Jolle! :)

fun music..........Proficiat! Everything sounds well played and put together.

Do you do much busking? If you like that kind of thing, I think your music could feature very nicely in the Ferrara Buskers Festival in Italy

http://www.ferrarabuskers.com/it/

this August (maybe is not to late to take part although everything has been already booked and closed) Stefano Bottoni is the organiser and his email is bottoni @ ferrarabuskers.com (I’ve separated de at in the middle to avoid automatic detection of his address from address searching programs).

See if they can invite you! Good luck!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2009
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys! Life's been a rollercoaster the past three years, but now everything is rollin' again as it should.

Thanks for the compliments and the marvellous tip! We do a lot of busking indeed, and that festival looks like exactly our thing to do! This year won't be possible any more due to quite some other gigs to play already in that period, but next year we're definitely going to try to be there.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts