Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

Here's my dilemma.

I have to play two songs in two weeks. The Dance and I Believe ... both from Dave Koz. I have no clue about where to get them ? There are no midis of these songs. I also need a good backing track because I don't want to sound cheap ;) For The Dance there will be a signer.

If those songs are not available … do you have any idea for others Koz songs that are available ? All in alto.

Thanks a lot !!!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
SaxPower said:
Hi !

Here's my dilemma.

I have to play two songs in two weeks. The Dance and I Believe ... both from Dave Koz. I have no clue about where to get them ? There are no midis of these songs. I also need a good backing track because I don't want to sound cheap ;) For The Dance there will be a signer.

If those songs are not available … do you have any idea for others Koz songs that are available ? All in alto.

Thanks a lot !!!!!!
Hi

I have two Dave Koz trasnscription books one is for the Dance album the other is basicly a best of - the best of is still avaible as far as I know but the dance book is almost imposible to find, as for the backing tracks I have been looking for them for the past couple of years with no luck.

If your stuck for the sheet music PM and I see if I can point you in the right direction. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts