Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is the mexican model, it is in good condition, how much should be asked for a selling price?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member.
1,526 Posts
Depends... Show pictures and describe your horn... Could be worth $99... maybe ?... maybe a good wall decoration (that could be worth a tab at your local bistro...)

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,817 Posts
even MexiCONNs could have been well made, does it play well and in tune, is it in good state? Pictures will always help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, it sounds better than most bari's I've played, good shape will post pics, i dont play much anymore just like to hear what the stuck up players like to say about the mexiconns.....lol......my daughter wants to play tenor so sell the bari, one for another, and life goes on to the sound of a sax.................

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,817 Posts
well, it all depends which tenor you are looking for. It is very much possible that some of out members would be interested in a trade but if you want to sell it to buy something, you might be hitting the fact that people want to buy cheap and sell for as much as possible. I think a straight trade is the best option if you indeed find some one interested.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
4,579 Posts
I bought my N-serialed Conn bari for $700 2 years ago. But it didn't have "Mexico" stamped on it anywhere, so I'm guessing it was a late, late USA model.

Assuming yours in in good playing condition I would says a hair under $1k is fair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts