Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Well, I hope quality control is good! That still seems to be an issue with many Chinese made products (I am 100% certain that the Chinese can produce high quality if they want to).

OTOH, Otto Link is not known for their rigorous QC either ;-)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Well, I hope quality control is good! That still seems to be an issue with many Chinese made products (I am 100% certain that the Chinese can produce high quality if they want to).

OTOH, Otto Link is not known for their rigorous QC either ;-)
You got that right, concerning OL QC. I just got a few Links from WWBW to try out. One was so bad it was totally unplayable. I'm not talking just bad, I'm talking totally unplayable, with a very uneven table, with a huge air leak. I advised WWBW to send it back to the factory, and don't send it to some unlucky customer. I couldn't imagine ordering just one mpc and getting that one! Luckily, I did find one very nice Link in the lot, which I purchased.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Intresting I have been trying to get in touch with Sakshama to order one of his but have been unable to hear back from him anyone know if he is on vacation ? I wonder what price would be on these?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
is that bite plate a thin laminate? I won't be buying one either...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts