Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone and welcome to Christmas Tune of the Day 2018! For those unfamiliar, I will be posting new videos of popular holiday songs each day from December 1st through Christmas Day. This year features all new arrangements and new special guests.

New this year is that I will be donating 100% of the ad revenue from these videos as well as 100% of my "Make Jazz Fun Again" hat sales between December 1-25 to a local homeless shelter. I will also match that amount with my own money and donate that amount to a local animal shelter. Let's help as many as we can this year!

I will be updating this thread each day with the videos, and here is the first one which is an introduction to the month. I hope you all enjoy it and get some happiness from these videos!

Introduction Video:

·
Registered
Selmer MarkVII Tenor
717 Posts
I liked it...!!! Good Christmas flavor...!!!!

·
Registered
928 Posts
piano/sax duet is classic, love it! The piano guy looks like on his way the ofcs though, need some new 'sweater' on :)

·
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I liked it...!!! Good Christmas flavor...!!!!
Thanks so much!

piano/sax duet is classic, love it! The piano guy looks like on his way the ofcs though, need some new 'sweater' on :)
Haha, thanks. Yeah that guy is fired so you shouldn't have to deal with him anymore!

Great things you share here Dave. Hope you achive the goals. I wish everybody the best holidays and more sax time.
PS: Oh man that Santa on steroids....LoL!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much! I'm just trying to help out anyway I'm able to. I love that sweater- when people finally see it the reactions are hilarious!

·
Premium Member
15,478 Posts
You are the best! Love your posts so much.
You make saxophone life happy for everyone.

THANK YOU!!!

The sweater and the jacket are beyond words. 😀😀😀

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
:santa: I dig it you crazy, hip cat!

·
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are the best! Love your posts so much.
You make saxophone life happy for everyone.

THANK YOU!!!

The sweater and the jacket are beyond words. 😀😀😀
I appreciate that brother!! Just trying my best.

:santa: I dig it you crazy, hip cat!
Hahaha thanks!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Christmas carrot and Thanksgiving Turnips?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm liking your selection of seasonal attire. This jacket in Day 3 is something every man should have in his closet. And leave it there:) No really, I like it. Very cool; wintery actually. Freezing.

edit - just watched #4. I like the harmony. Nice tone on the flute and clarinet.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts