Sax on the Web Forum banner

Have you ever played a "Chicago" Mouthpiece?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist TSGT(Ret)USAF
1,395 Posts
Who makes it?
New or Vintage?

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist / Forum Contributor 2
4,202 Posts
I'd have to answer yes as I do in fact make them and play them. We are what would be termed a small company; however, in the near future I hope to have some exciting new products to announce as well as a new venture for woodwind players.

·
Premium Member
11,597 Posts
I do in fact own (and still play when I get the chance to) one of Ed's early prototypes. I wish I could comment on his newest mpieces but no doubts that he does put a lot of heart and passion into his work.

·
Banned
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Venture?

Hurling Frootmig said:
I'd have to answer yes as I do in fact make them and play them. We are what would be termed a small company; however, in the near future I hope to have some exciting new products to announce as well as a new venture for woodwind players.
And what might a "new venture for woodwind players" be?:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Hey Mr. Frootmig

I noticed yesterday (shortly before this post went back up.) that your mouthpiece site is back. I also noticed that you play one of your own Baritone mouthpieces opened up to a 130. What would a thing like that cost?
Also, same question as Speyman.
Also, there's a distinct lack of photos of the mouthpieces on the site. Do you have any you could post?

·
Distinguished SOTW Columnist / Forum Contributor 2
4,202 Posts
I'm still working on the new venture and would prefer not to tip my hand too much yet. I'll make an announcement when I'm ready so keep an eye out on the New Products area.

Send me a PM about the 130 piece.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I use and love the Sinta alto sax mouthpiece that we got from Chicago Mouthpieces. Gandalfe has a reworked Conn Eagle for his bass sax that he won't give up for anything.

Thanks for the great mouthpieces Ed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts