Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
People from Delmark Records went to check it out yesterday, I'm sure they'll be busy. (I just don't like the cost of new vinyl records.)

·
Discombobulated SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 201
9,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
People from Delmark Records went to check it out yesterday, I'm sure they'll be busy. (I just don't like the cost of new vinyl records.)
For the benefit of me and any other like-minded dinosaurs who still think vinyl is an outdated format and haven't bought a new record in years... how much do they cost?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
For the benefit of me and any other like-minded dinosaurs who still think vinyl is an outdated format and haven't bought a new record in years... how much do they cost?
It depends, but I usually expect to see new vinyl records sell for $20-25 these days.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Yeah I've seen a few record stores pop-up again but I'm not convinced they are actually selling enough to stay in business long term. We've always had a few around in the Denver area but they've sort of been in out-of-the-way places, you know those low rent type areas. These new ones are right on the main drags where I'm sure leases and commons fees are thousands of dollars a month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts