Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Yeah, he's definitely got some talent. A great sound! Listening to him play (great quality, too!) put me into a good mood until I read all the ignorant comments...

The third tune - a great tune - is really familiar, but I can't remember its name. Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Yeah, Billie's Bounce is the first tune. I'm looking for the name of the last tune - the one that starts about halfway through the video.

Thanks, though.

·
Registered
711 Posts
He's really good .... he's really got that funky alto style down.

I always read these wonderkid threads grudgingly - got to take it on the chin though!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,210 Posts
OMFG!

main think about him - he has good ideas....he´s even more a musical talent than a sax talent...everything he plays seems to be so round and right except from being played perfectly.

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
What a super young player. But if he carries on doing the shoulder jig with his left shoulder like he's doing on "Billie's Bounce" I think he might develop some back problems within the next few years. Really impressive playing though, I thought. Thanks for the clip.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've always been convinced that talent is God given and genetic. Therefore, some have to work harder at it while others acquire it with least efforts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts