Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I'll be there...I'll be there...just call my name...

I'll throw my guitbox and a little amp in the car just in case we find a place to do some jamming.

Yeah Grumps, where exactly am I staying? (having booked my room with your lovely assistant).

I'll be at the Red Hot and Blue on Friday by 3:00 pm-ish. Anyone there before 4:00, drinks are on me.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Not that we'll be able to talk our way into playing/jamming somewhere, but I've been successful at it more than a couple of times when staying at a nice place with facilities; and have had great fun to boot.
I'm sure your lovely Assistant could make a call and get this room setup gratis...

View attachment 15789

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I will be there. Red Hot and Blue at 4 p.m.
Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Oh yeah and partying like a rockstar with my new best friend, Yofis.
And we'll all keep an eye out for a guy wearing a kilt on crutches...

Am I to bring my saxophone?
I'm bringing my Martin Tenor and a soprano mouthpiece and a guitar and a little amp. Looking forward to playing a lot of the "new releases" in the vendor room on Saturday morning after Andrew's performance.

Friday...Red Hot and Blue...see you there.

One last thing....if you have trouble hooking up with SOTW folks, we will be drinking and dining at O'Brion's Grille (http://www.brionsgrille.com/) Saturday (6:00 to 8:00) before the Commodore's Concert. It is right across the street from the parking lots in the University Mall Shopping Center.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I struggled with the sopranino flute thing...not because it wasn't cool or didn't have any soul, but because it was often out of tune. My entire nervous system tries to fix an out of tune note...and when it is played by someone else, it actually hurts.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Alright then! Here you go:

Smile Jeans Social group Alcoholic beverage Jacket

Friday Afternoon at the Red Hot & Blue. $2.99 apps, Sierra Nevada Pale on tap, and old and new friends.
From left to right, saintsday, JohnnySax, jneelt, Lamplight, differencetone, qwerty, Mojo, and Yofis.

Joint Jeans Shoulder Gesture Interaction

Mojo and SaxPlayer1004 at the Friday Night Concert

Smile Window Gesture Collar Jacket

This one is for you, Marty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts