Sax on the Web Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thank you Harri! I don't post often but lurk a lot, and have gained much useful information from this forum. All the best. MF

·
Forum Contributor 2015, seeker of the knowing of t
4,345 Posts
I had no idea until I saw some stuff on Facebook, I really hope things continue as they always have, this forum was/is a huge part of me playing music again. At risk of being melodramatic, it changed my life in some ways.
Good luck to you Harri, what an amazing community you created here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm forever grateful. I have never liked change, especially when it happens to something that I'm so comfortable with. But, you Sir, deserve a breather. And, I'm looking forward to continuing here. Thanks, so much, my friend!

·
Forum Contributor 2008-2016
908 Posts
Most of what I learned about saxophones, mouthpieces, technique, brands, history of the instrument comes from the 11 years I've been a small part of this community. Not to mention, as a side bonus, that my own journey in the quest of THE perfect mouthpiece made me buy and sell and swap a ton of pieces on the SOTW market....up to the - almost... - definitive catch I've been playing now for years.

Even if, for unrelated reasons, I've not been active during the last months, I'm surprised how this news of changed ownership strikes me. As all the other guys on this post, I'd like to thank Harry for his long lasting contribution to the saxworld. Let's hope the change won't mean much more than some ads interleft between the posts.

Keep swinging SOTW !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi
I see you are a Canadian company I love Canada and poutein heart stopping. My niece moved to Winterpeg from Miami Florida. Ouch I am wanting to know if we will be recieveing tons of junk after all our informaition is sold or used in other media ways? I realize you bought this site to make money and it is unique.
Best Regards
Bob

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dear Harri,

I had a few years of hiatus in activity after I joined this fine club. I came back because I promised at the time to report on the SML soprano we were talking about and, because I now play actively, got caught in it. I didn’t realize that you had stepped down from the cockpit during this time. Therefore, my apologies for this very late message. I join all the others in full-hearted appreciation of your stewardship in making this site THE sax authority on web. So, wishing a fellow SML player and Finn the best of everything you plan to do...

101 - 110 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.