Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time posting on forums.
I have read multiple reviews about this saxophone and haven't seen any bad ones. I do apologize for asking this even though they're other threads about it I just want to have reassurance. I am thinking about buying said saxophone and I am wondering if anyone has experience with these horns.

Regards

Zach

·
Registered
1 Posts
Zach,

I just recently bought one of the new A2 Tenors in Black Nickel "Midnight". For the money this thing is sweet. You can't find anything else in the price range with that kind of quality. It arrived securely packaged and ready to play. I'm not sure how long you've been playing sax and what you are looking for but I would consider myself an intermediate player that gigs a couple times a month and this sax will do just fine for that. If you are a pro go with the pro model but if you are just starting out or somewhere in between than you can't go wrong with this horn. The intonation and action is good. I would strongly suggest adding either the silver shocka or gold genesis because the stock mouthpiece that comes with it isn't that great. I got the silver shocka and it's great. Also have them throw in a Power Tone neck if they can, it really sounds good and gives you the added power. Anyways if you're on the fence about it just go for it and see what you think, they have a 14 day return policy and Brian is a great sales guy to deal with and he will hook you up : )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts