Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 49476

What's better than winning a FREE CE Winds Handmade saxophone mouthpiece? A chance to win up to 12 FREE CE Winds saxophone mouthpieces!

Each day starting December 1st through December 12th, 2013, CE Winds will be randomly selecting one winner for a FREE CE Winds Handmade Saxophone Mouthpiece!

December 1st - Five Spot Resin Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $249.00 value (Choose color)
December 2nd - Mainstream Jumbo Blue Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $299.00 value
December 3rd - Five Spot Aluminum Fusion Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $299.00 value
December 4th - Mainstream Vintage HR Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $299.00 value
December 5th - The Sig Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece $329.00 value
December 6th - Five Spot Resin Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $249.00 value (Choose color)
December 7th - Mainstream Jumbo Blue Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $299.00 value
December 8th - Five Spot Vintage HR Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $299.00 value
December 9th - Studio Sonic Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece $349.00 value
December 10th - The Sig Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece $329.00 value
December 11th - The Legend II Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece $389.00 value
December 12th - The Legend Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece $429.00 value

Click here to find out more about this contest and to enter to win!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,244 Posts
This is nice, BUT I am still waiting for the five spot alto mpc I paid in August...

Sent from my HUAWEI W1-U00 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Egil, I'm not sure what happened but I guarantee we will take care of this and even make up for it. Let me see what happened and I will get back to you.
You should have received this by now.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
This is nice, BUT I am still waiting for the five spot alto mpc I paid in August...

Sent from my HUAWEI W1-U00 using Tapatalk
I too ordered in August and only got it last week. And they did not make up for it although i also ordered now the Sig and asked what happened with my order. I heard of others that they did get something from CE winds to make up for the pretty long waiting time (i have seen that other companies also need several months sometimes to deliver an order).
But wait, i did get something from them that makes it up: 2 absolutely great alto mpcs that i really like. I know a lot of mpcs and own many (also something like a Meyer Bros) and personally like a lot the Aaron Drake mpcs. But the five spot (i have a hard rubber and a resin) alto mpcs are really good and i don't know many mpcs that are as interesting as these are (and i own around 80 alto mpcs).

·
Registered
957 Posts
Florian, I too love the Drake pieces but I am interested in trying a CE Winds. What do you find to be interesting about the CE Winds pieces?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Florian, I too love the Drake pieces but I am interested in trying a CE Winds. What do you find to be interesting about the CE Winds pieces?
Response, sound, attack. Flexible mpcs with good sound. They may not look as flashy as some other mpcs but i don't know that many mpcs (and i own more than a cupboard full for each sax) that i find as interesting as the five spot for alto. I have a hard rubber and a resin one. Of the many mpcs i own these are among the best sounding and playing in my opinion. The problem is you cannot compare them really with a NY Meyer because there is not the NY Meyer, these also differ. These mpcs stand for their own, not too dark, not too bright with Rigotti gold. I like them.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Florian,

Humbled by your compliments. You've put us in good company with all the great mouthpieces you own, truly honored.

Brian
CE Winds

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations to our Day 5 winner Luke Carbon! Luke has won a The Sig Vintage HR Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece during the 12 Days of Saxophone Mouthpieces Giveaway!

It is not too late to enter your name for the drawing! The Day 7 winner for The Mainstream Jumbo Blue Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece will be drawn tomorrow at 9pm EST!

The Day 6 winner will be announced tomorrow.

http://www.cewinds.com/12-days-of-sa...ieces-giveaway

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congratulations to our Day 6 winner Robert Pitroff! Robert has won a Five Spot Resin Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece during the 12 Days of Saxophone Mouthpieces Giveaway!

Congratulations to our Day 7 winner Howard Barnum! Howard has won a Mainstreram Jumbo Blue Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece during the 12 Days of Saxophone Mouthpieces Giveaway!

It is not too late to enter your name for the drawing! The Day 8 winner will be drawn today at 9pm EST!

http://www.cewinds.com/12-days-of-saxophone-mouthpieces-giveaway

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulations to our Day 8 winner Michael Montgomery! Michael has won a Five Spot Vintage HR Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece during the 12 Days of Saxophone Mouthpieces Giveaway!

Congratulations to our Day 9 winner Christopher Madsen! Christopher has won a Studio Sonic Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece during the 12 Days of Saxophone Mouthpieces Giveaway!

It is not too late to enter your name for the drawing! The Day 10 winner will be drawn today at 9pm EST!

http://www.cewinds.com/12-days-of-saxophone-mouthpieces-giveaway

1 - 19 of 19 Posts