Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my long time good friend & fellow saxophonist John Michalak who tours with Gloria Estefan LOVES CE Winds over all the newer stuff out there. I am getting the A2 Ice Storm tenor and unlacquered curved pro soprano. So excited. Plus, Brian at CE Winds is very helpful and truly cares about musicians. I want to post a few You Tube vids of John showing the full sound of these quality saxes. I am not a rep for the Co. just a believer in a tool that will allow me to express my soul through the horn. Thank you CE Winds.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0owPy2xdFo&feature=autoplay&list=PL356425AC76902F35&index=21&playnext=2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgDGSYZPeI&feature=related

·
Registered
836 Posts
CE Winds customer service is unbelievable! I have only bought a few mouthpieces, but I have rarely dealt with any company that is so dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Rob Rose

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If P. Mauriat and cannonball has their own Forum manufacturer link, I don't see why not CE Winds getting their own link here.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi rispoli, I was mentioning the the area of the "makes and models" CE Winds is now part of the A-J heading correct?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Well for us it's an honor to have any category on SOTW, whether our own, or in the alphabetical listing.... but thanks for the vote!

I'm also glad we are recognized for our customer service and customer satisfaction, it is the primary focus of our business, next to building a great product at a price anyone can afford.

·
Registered
Rampone Cazzani R1 Jazz Gold Plated Alto
197 Posts
So I'm not a CE Winds artist but really think that their product is really excellent. I've own their Silver Satin Pro Saxello for almost a year and I'm really loving it. I would also agree with everyone else about the superb customer service and that's simply because of their knowledge, stong values, humility and honesty. Thanks Brian and Mark.

Here is a video link to my single that I played live recently. Its a little rough but I'm still proud because I'm playing on a horn that seems to work for me and looks good while working.

My Heart (live)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dewtime. you sounded great on that one. Very nice brother. I like the part of your post that says" Seems to work for me and LOOKS GOOD while working." They do look quite sharp I must say.

·
Vendor
15,458 Posts
I know John also, and he is an INCREDIBLE player! He turned me on to the CE WINDS horns, and I now play their pro alto.
Its BY FAR the BEST alto I have played...and I have many vintage Selmer Mark VI and SBA altos that I sell here.

I have tried many of the other Taiwanese horns out, and NOTHING compared to the core, depth, richness, and flexibility of the sound of these CE WINDS horns.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2016
4,881 Posts
I have been a customer of CE for 3 years now. At one point I had a pile of CE necks and mouthpieces on trial -- on their dime! They've been great to work with over the years, always offered help AND they make great horns!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts