Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a YAS 32 of eBay and it came with a crappy broken soft case by some generic company. I’d like to get a hard case and I found a decent deal on a yamaha case but I am curious as to whether a YAS 32 will fit in a YAS 23 or YAS 200ad advantage case? Are the horns the same size? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
116 Posts
If I remember this evening, I will check for you. I have a YAS-52 as a backup horn, and my daughter has a YAS-23. My initial thought was it's definitely not a guarantee that one Yamaha will fit in another Yamaha's case.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I remember this evening, I will check for you. I have a YAS-52 as a backup horn, and my daughter has a YAS-23. My initial thought was it's definitely not a guarantee that one Yamaha will fit in another Yamaha's case.
thank you so much, if the yas 23 case works then the 200ad case will as well as they are the same

·
Registered
116 Posts
thank you so much, if the yas 23 case works then the 200ad case will as well as they are the same
You're good. My YAS-52 fit just fine in the YAS-23 case, and vice versa. I looked around the pinky table and palm keys to make sure nothing was pushing against the side of the case and didn't see anything of concern. For kicks I tried to see if my 875ex would fit in either one. It did, but only if I took the end plug out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're good. My YAS-52 fit just fine in the YAS-23 case, and vice versa. I looked around the pinky table and palm keys to make sure nothing was pushing against the side of the case and didn't see anything of concern. For kicks I tried to see if my 875ex would fit in either one. It did, but only if I took the end plug out.
Thank you for taking the time do that! How do you like your 52

1 - 7 of 7 Posts