Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm looking case for my Cannonball tenor sax (is flight case the right term, case that's shaped like the horns line). I have tried Bam's Tenor Softpack and one flight case from selmer.

Body's head comes out from the side, not from the top..

Any ideas where to find case that will fit?

Edit.
And I apology my English..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
artshe said:
You may want to check out the J Winter Flight Cases. Those cases work the best with the Cannonballs
Hi, and thanks!

Work best, but not perfect? Stores here in Finland they have only couple models and allmost everything must order..

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013-
5,183 Posts
A Gator case should fit it fine. I don't know about their availability there, but they are less than 100US here.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My distributor in the Dallas Texas area has found the Walt Johnson hard cases to fit the big bell very well. They are now stocking them for customers wanting something smaller/lighter than the stock CB case, and sturdier than a conventional gig bag.

·
Registered
37 Posts
reunion blues fits nicely if you want to go with a gigbag

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
saintsday said:
A Gator case should fit it fine. I don't know about their availability there, but they are less than 100US here.
I just find out, that we have here in Finland Gator -dealers BUT it takes about 3 months to get those..

With Gator, Walt Johnson and J Winter: does the sax fit without any modification?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts