Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,144 Posts
I'm not sure I would waste time making that one a sticky. Whoever did that one needs to go back and study the proper way to notate rhythms. It may be close if you can follow it, but it would probably be very confusing for a novice reader, and novices are the ones who are always asking for this sheet music. It's even difficult for me to follow and I'm a strong reader. The notes themselves are easy enough to figure out even without the music in front of you, but the way the rhythms are notated is terrible.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm not sure I would waste time making that one a sticky. Whoever did that one needs to go back and study the proper way to notate rhythms. It may be close if you can follow it, but it would probably be very confusing for a novice reader, and novices are the ones who are always asking for this sheet music. It's even difficult for me to follow and I'm a strong reader. The notes themselves are easy enough to figure out even without the music in front of you, but the way the rhythms are notated is terrible.
Agreed. The rhythms are not written clearly written at all....

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Agreed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts