Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,480 Posts
I just wish you would try to relax and have a little more fun with your life!
You are clearly very stressed and under a lot of pressure.

·
Registered
459 Posts
So, this proves that even Dave Pollack in a.....erm... boat..?...erm.... Anyway, whatever it is, it doesn't stop me having an immediate panic attack waking nightmare/recollection about having to play Careless Whispers at least twice a night in a lounge band on the ships.

So, thanks for that.

More importantly, when's your 350+bpm rendition of Daahoud getting posted? :cheers::whistle:

·
Forum Contributor 2016-17
1,025 Posts
Only slightly less (?) stupid than the guy I saw doing yoga on a standup board a mile offshore in Long Beach.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wish you would try to relax and have a little more fun with your life!
You are clearly very stressed and under a lot of pressure.
Hahahah!!

So, this proves that even Dave Pollack in a.....erm... boat..?...erm.... Anyway, whatever it is, it doesn't stop me having an immediate panic attack waking nightmare/recollection about having to play Careless Whispers at least twice a night in a lounge band on the ships.

So, thanks for that.

More importantly, when's your 350+bpm rendition of Daahoud getting posted? :cheers::whistle:
Sorry about that- didn't mean to cause any flashbacks! Also Daahoud will be posted this week- either tonight or tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
The dog actually asked for Coltrane, but I said NO and played this, hence the barking.
Poor dog must be stuck in the 60's. He needs to get out a bit and get hip to that more progressive wet 80's sound. Having said that, I don't suppose you can teach an old dog new tunes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts