Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to the Cardinal Saxophone Workshop again this year. Just checking to see who else is planning to attend.

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2008
3,804 Posts
I have to take a pass on it again this year. I've got several show gigs booked around then, and I'm in the process of moving.

·
Distinguished Member
566 Posts
Liz and I most likely are attending again this year. The only thing is, we are getting married the day before, heh heh. We do plan on having a honeymoon after the workshop, but it would be nice if our schedules worked out a different way. We'll see the closer it comes.

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2008
3,804 Posts
Kevin said:
Liz and I most likely are attending again this year. The only thing is, we are getting married the day before, heh heh. We do plan on having a honeymoon after the workshop, but it would be nice if our schedules worked out a different way. We'll see the closer it comes.
Congratulations, Kevin!

Wish I could be there to toast to your future happiness. Ironically, we'll likely be passing near your area the weekend the workshop starts.

·
Distinguished Member
566 Posts
Thanks, Merlin. I'm actually moving to Louisville right about the same time as the workshop. Maybe I'll see you there next year.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kevin said:

Congratulations Kevin. I wish you both the best. I hope you'll be able to make it.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts