Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong was there a clarinet solo in Love will keep us together or was it a different song .Might of heard it but once hmmmm somewhere sometime by somebody but who ?

· Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
38,403 Posts
You could listen to all their hits in the time that it takes to gather responses.

· Finally Distinguished
Tenor, alto, Bb Clarinet, Flute
3,614 Posts
For
Oh gawd - I wish I hadn't read this - its gonna' keep me awake!
For some reason reading your post then seeing the one about Muskrat Love made my mind wander to "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band. I couldn't have told you who did that song for a million dollars. Had to look it up.

38,403 Posts
For

For some reason reading your post then seeing the one about Muskrat Love made my mind wander to "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band. I couldn't have told you who did that song for a million dollars. Had to look it up.
I prefer the version of "Muskrat Love" performed by America.

Reactions: super20dan

38,403 Posts
“Dragon's familiar image and stage name came from his time as a keyboard player with The Beach Boys from 1967 to 1972. Beach Boys lead singer Mike Love gave him the nickname "Captain Keyboard", and it stuck; Dragon began wearing a nautical captain’s hat to go along with the name.”
How 'bout Captain Jack McDuff?

· Registered
4,564 Posts
Pop ear candy or not, I had the privilege of playing in the back up orchestra for their shows several times, in the early 1980’s. Completely professional, always consistent and truly nice people. Great arrangements. I have a lot of respect for people who make it in the “music bidnes’” and are actually talented and skilled musicians.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts