Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!

So i noticed everytime i make a post or open a sale thread on the marketplace i loose my permissions there and i stand unable to see my own post and to check any other thread from the marketplace for a while (like 20 or 30 mins).

Is this a new forum feature to prevent spam or anything like that or it's just a bug?

This is the message i get when i try to go to my thread with a link (i can't even see the marketplace):

"vBulletin Message
joaomolina, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This still happens... actually i just realized the post dosen't need to be on the marketplace. After i make any post, i loose my marketplace permissions. I can't see any marketplace threads...

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,924 Posts
I'm not sure why that is happening, I am looking into it for you.

It might just be a case of turning things on and off again in your permissions which I've just done, so please let us know if it continues as an issue

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Pete! Just going to make this reply post to check it out and... edit: it is working :D! I will make a bump on one of my sales post now to see what happen!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts