Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
12,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me there is a server error and we are not joining other social media in destroying the written word. Today in a post I could not make a paragraph. I tried editing and it still returned to a big blob of text. testing paragraph here. Another here

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Paragraph 1.

Paragraph 2.

Paragraph 3.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
That happened to me yesterday, too. I also made two posts which uploaded, then vanished into the ether. In "My Profile" I couldn't change the Activity posts view to Friends only. Inverted commas and quotation marks were appearing as question marks in many posts. Images won't load when I click on the icons — the screen goes black, but the image doesn't load. This has been going on for a couple of days now. Finally, today, I received no e-mail notifications whatever for new posts in the boards I've registered for. Techies, I know it must be dead boring when the boards are running freely and you have nothing to do — but please stop conducting your experiments "live". AND HERE WE GO AGAIN — PARAGRAPHING GONE TO HELL. FFS QUIT IT !!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,923 Posts
TO EVERYONE!!! PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES NOW!!! THE OWNERS NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU HOW SERIOUS ALL THE PROBLEMS ARE. A couple thousand complaints today would be greatly appreciated. Supposedly they are monitoring the site help section. Wherever that is lol. in brief here is a reply I received from VS via email

If you are still experiencing this issue, please report it in the site help section as we have Tech Support moderating these issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts