Sax on the Web Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phil Barone post today in that subforum, I do not have permission to post replies but other members clearly do. Was my individual permission removed or ?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I've had the same question about my inability to post on said threads as well. It's been about two years and I never got a clear answer.

·
Just a guy who plays saxophone.
3,573 Posts
I believe one must be a merchant or have permission otherwise to post in the merchant forum, as it is a forum for merchants to post product releases and not for discussions. I love Uncle Phil too, but I think if he were looking for a farewell thread he?d have posted in general discussion.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Man.
Been thinking about a Jazz for some time, but another reason to spend money and another mouthpiece to mess up my limited playing time are the last things I need.

·
Registered
Alto sax, Tenor sax, Clarinet
1,307 Posts
Man.
Been thinking about a Jazz for some time, but another reason to spend money and another mouthpiece to mess up my limited playing time are the last things I need.
You'll never have any fun if you keep using logic!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
32,934 Posts
Man.
The Barone "Jazz" was my favorite for many years - after I had progressed on an ever-darker quest from Barone New York, to a Hollywood. Great core and response. In a world of Link-like objects, these are wonderful.

There's no need to believe that you'll be wasting time with it. Find The Mouthpiece, commit to it, then play your horn instead of mouthpieces.

"Enablers"? We're here for you. :twisted: :bluewink:

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
Administrator note:

The Merchant Area is for vendors to post ads. It isn't intended for discussions, so no one else is permitted to make posts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.