Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just visiting Candy's website (new site - very cool!). If you're interested in some good information on Lily was Here and Candy's tips on improvisation, click the Saxteacher link on the left. Check out the rest of the site, some great stuff on there.

P.S. For those of you in the New England area, Candy will be playing at the Mohegan Sun Wolf Den on October 14th. If you learned about this from me, and you get there before me, you better save me a seat!!!

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
Thanks for the web site info.
Aside from some of the photos which are jaw-dropping :shock: is a nice "teacher" section with comments on things such as altissimo use...with cameos from our own Tim Price.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
4,147 Posts
gary said:
Thanks for the web site info.
Aside from some of the photos which are jaw-dropping :shock: is a nice "teacher" section with comments on things such as altissimo use...with cameos from our own Tim Price.

The one of her sitting on the guitar amp is the best.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
Martinman said:
The one of her sitting on the guitar amp is the best.
Hey man, Frank and I are trying to pass along some useful information without trivialising it.
Show some class.

(Yep. Guitar amp.)
;)

Oh, and for whomever might be interested - altissimo charts not all being applicable to each player/horn - there are some altissimo charts on pdf for downloading for anyone who might need them.

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jolle said:
BTW, I'm not so much into her looks.
That's very, very disturbing to me Jolle. :shock:

BTW - I forgot to add that the Saxteacher page includes a PDF transcription of Lily was here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts