Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -

I stopped playing over 10 years ago and just picked up my horn again. The last mouthpiece I played on was this hard rubber mouthpiece in the picture and I really like the sound of it, but for the life of me can't remember what kind it is. All the markings have faded off it and I have no idea what the brand (or facing) is. The only real identifying mark is that ring at the base. Can anyone give me any ideas of what brand this might be? The only reason I really want to know is that if anything ever happens to it I know what to replace it with. Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Hi All -

I stopped playing over 10 years ago and just picked up my horn again. The last mouthpiece I played on was this hard rubber mouthpiece in the picture and I really like the sound of it, but for the life of me can't remember what kind it is. All the markings have faded off it and I have no idea what the brand (or facing) is. The only real identifying mark is that ring at the base. Can anyone give me any ideas of what brand this might be? The only reason I really want to know is that if anything ever happens to it I know what to replace it with. Thanks for all your help!
Oh, that's a POS!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's real helpful, Phil. I expected more from you, man. You're a disappointment. And I have two of your horns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts