Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,000 Posts
http://youtu.be/SsFqAxyew28 here's our song. And i have a concert. But i cant find the notes of this songs solo. Solo starts at 2:06 . im waiting for your help :)
Man, I've probably transcribed that tune at least a dozen times. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any copies of it to send to you. But that's an extremely popular tune for most saxophonists, so I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Just to be safe, though, you should probably start working it out on your own. Good luck with your concert.

Oh, and I notice that this is your first post here. Welcome to SOTW!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I've probably transcribed that tune at least a dozen times. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any copies of it to send to you. But that's an extremely popular tune for most saxophonists, so I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Just to be safe, though, you should probably start working it out on your own. Good luck with your concert.

Aw thanks :) but you see, im ameteur in this subject. i must find notes of this.there is no program doing this, right ?

·
Banned
6,369 Posts

:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts