Sax on the Web Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sorry, you’re going to need an extremelator to do something that drastic.

·
Forum Contributor 2016-17
511 Posts
Didn't someone tell you that once you join the family, you cannot escape?

·
Administrator
1,517 Posts
Hey,

We don't delete accounts and/or content posted on the site. What I can do is change your username, deactivate your account and remove your email address from our database. When we do this, your account will be deactivated and anonymized and you won't be able to get back into your account. Please confirm if you want us to do this for you.

Niall

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,624 Posts
Kristina, you sure sounded great on that 'My Shining Hour' transcription you recorded! Why not stick around? We'd love to get your take on sax-related issues and I'm sure your contribution would be worthwhile and appreciated.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be great- The Forum is very good indeed, but lurking seems more informative and less of a time waste. Otherwise I will check too often if my posts got answered e.t.c.

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,624 Posts
That would be great- The Forum is very good indeed, but lurking seems more informative and less of a time waste. Otherwise I will check too often if my posts got answered e.t.c.
So true. You're very wise. Some of us just can't keep our traps shut., though. :)

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts
Administrator note:

We close (ban) accounts in such circumstances, we don't delete them. I have done this as requested.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey,

We don't delete accounts and/or content posted on the site. What I can do is change your username, deactivate your account and remove your email address from our database. When we do this, your account will be deactivated and anonymized and you won't be able to get back into your account. Please confirm if you want us to do this for you.

Niall
I don't want my account be deleted. Momentary frustration with something got the best of me.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
34,573 Posts
How can I get you folks to deactivate my account? I searched and found the instructions for this to be elusive. I’m done with this. Thanks.
I’ll flag a moderator on your behalf.

Regards,

George

·
Grafton + TH & C alto || Naked Lady 10M || TT soprano || Martin Comm III
30,100 Posts
That was quick. No need, thanks. I'll keep my account and just have to limit my engagement with certain folks and certain topics to avoid frustration. Thanks for offering to so helpful there though.
Moderators cannot deactivate or close accounts anyway, only Admin can do that (ie VSadmin)

I would advise you use the ignore button for people you don't want to engage with, you will not see their content then. (Click on the Avatar of the offending member, then click on ignore)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.