Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2013-2017
687 Posts
Dave,

I really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing.

How about doing something not usually associated with a C-Melody, something really jazzy like "Silhouette" or "Going Home", might make you even more popular in that huge market called "The People's Republic of China", y'know, help you sell albums and such, maybe even expand your teaching base.

All the best,
Kenneth

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave,

I really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing.

How about doing something not usually associated with a C-Melody, something really jazzy like "Silhouette" or "Going Home", might make you even more popular in that huge market called "The People's Republic of China", y'know, help you sell albums and such, maybe even expand your teaching base.

All the best,
Kenneth
Hahah- we'll see! Glad you liked it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very cool, wish I could get my fingers to work like that.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
What songs do you want me to record next on it? Let me know!
Nice! Sounds like you are pushing for a more alto tone concept? A really cool feature of the C melody, is that you can push it to either an alto or tenor, with different setups. Requests? How about something King Curtis, or Junior Walker just to show off the versatility of the much underrated C "tenor" sax?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! Sounds like you are pushing for a more alto tone concept? A really cool feature of the C melody, is that you can push it to either an alto or tenor, with different setups. Requests? How about something King Curtis, or Junior Walker just to show off the versatility of the much underrated C "tenor" sax?
Well I’m primarily an alto player so that sound is definitely in my head, so yes I’d say I’m pushing it in that direction. We’ll see about those tunes! I honestly have about 15 total minutes on this and don’t plan on “practicing” with it or anything- just making a couple videos, so we’ll see what happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
459 Posts
How about some Monk, maybe Friday 13th?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts