Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha... was practicing playing just my mpc a bit too long and my Grandma walks up two flights of stairs, comes into my room, looks at me strangely, and says "Just wanted to make sure you're OK!". :D

The first time that's ever happened.... most of the time my Grandparents make remarks about how nicely I play certain pieces at concerts etc. although I've been practicing them at home for months... :)

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
29,314 Posts
haha... was practicing playing just my mpc a bit too long and my Grandma walks up two flights of stairs, comes into my room, looks at me strangely, and says "Just wanted to make sure you're OK!". :D

The first time that's ever happened.... most of the time my Grandparents make remarks about how nicely I play certain pieces at concerts etc. although I've been practicing them at home for months... :)
Maybe you can hint that Christmas is coming and that a Silencer might be a good pressy.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe you can hint that Christmas is coming and that a Silencer might be a good pressy.
So true... :D Guess I'll have to be even more obnoxious now and once the complaining starts for real, pop that line. Thanks Mr. Thomas! :)

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,220 Posts
Were you 'buzzing?' ...Just trying to connect this to the thread title.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts