Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received word from a guy who knows a guy (actually, a store rep who knows a Buffett rep) that Buffett will soon be filling their distribution channel with Keilwerth horns. No word on pricing or availability though. They are under the impression that it would take about 2 weeks to get one in stock. So that's good news, right?

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,878 Posts
yes

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
If you are rich enough to afford one. I had ordered a Shadow alto but ended up with a B&S Medusa and an extra couple grand in my pocket......

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
I still can't wrap my head around Keilwerth being owned and managed by Buffet Paris, but I AM glad that they aren't completely kaput.

·
4,370 Posts
It's great really. Now you get a bottle of French wine with every sax!:lick:

·
4,370 Posts
:soapbox:Need some Keilwerth t-shirts, since that's all I can afford these days!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
:soapbox:Need some Keilwerth t-shirts, since that's all I can afford these days!
Dude, you can bet as soon as Buffet gets their Keilwerth situation sorted out, I'm going to be pestering them nonstop for some swag. And not just T-Shirts either. I'm talking good stuff, polo shirts, jackets, case stickers, maybe even some ID badge lanyards!

·
4,370 Posts
Dude, you can bet as soon as Buffet gets their Keilwerth situation sorted out, I'm going to be pestering them nonstop for some swag. And not just T-Shirts either. I'm talking good stuff, polo shirts, jackets, case stickers, maybe even some ID badge lanyards!
You GO, guy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts