Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buffet R13 Bb Clarinet for sale.
This clarinet was manufactured in 1988/9. The clarinet was fully overhauled in August 2007. This clarinet plays exceptionally well. I recently purchased a Buffet Tosca and am selling this clarinet as a result.

The mouthpiece included is a Gigliotti, and a Selmer piece can be included if desired. The ligature is a Bonade.

The keys are nickel and were buffed during the overhaul; the keys have a few wearspots, but are in excellent overall condition.

The case and case cover are included.

Selling for $800.

Thank you.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,156 Posts
EM sent.

Philosophy, theology and defensive combat tactics? Interesting combination.

·
3,156 Posts
I sent the money for this clarinet and ftttf007 informed me it was shipped via UPS yesterday. I'll be sure to let everyone know when it arrives and whether or not this was a good decision.

Stay tuned...

Rob

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am so glad that he followed thru with you. I sent him a pm and email a day before you listed your EM sent. He said he would send me pics and never did.

·
3,156 Posts
Thank you, divisi. I'm breathing a little easier myself, now. Since I posted the above, he sent me an email with more information about the shipment which makes me feel more comfortable that this deal is going to come to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.

If you're reading this, ftttf007, thanks again for the latest communications. I appreciate it.

Rob

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
divisi said:
I am so glad that he followed thru with you. I sent him a pm and email a day before you listed your EM sent. He said he would send me pics and never did.
me too:(

·
3,156 Posts
And I was wondering why it wasn't getting any attention. I guess this answers that question. FWIW, when I check out a post about a horn for sale that interests me, I generally move on when I see that someone else has sent a PM or an eMail, unless the thread pops up again at a later date with the seller indicating the item is still for sale.

·
3,156 Posts
If not, for whatever reason, I'll let you know.

·
3,156 Posts
My wife just called my work to inform me the clarinet arrived and, to her un-trained non-musician's eyes, looks excellent. I might have to leave work early today. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts