Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
This was on eBay one or two months ago. I didn't follow up on the auction (so I'm not sure if it's the same seller or whether it was sold or not), but the pictures are identical.

·
Registered
196 Posts
It seems this is quite the repeat item as I've seen it more than a handful of times from a different sellers with different pics each time.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Champion of the C-Me
2,057 Posts
It's well travelled, I seem to remember that one of the earlier sellers was from England... Some of the wording seems familiar.

You'd think that, with a sax that size, someone could have taken some good pictures !

·
Registered
386 Posts
Is this particular horn that much of a lemon that no one wants to keep it, or have all the purchasers bought it hoping to make a buck?

Has anyone tracked the history of the sale prices?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,597 Posts
I don't think it ever sold. I never saw bids on it the 3 times I have seen it come up for sale.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,487 Posts
what's really wierd are the cases, neither are original and i don't think any other low G bass sax has ever been made, so why are there 2 cases, both made to fit that exact low G bass? if they were custom made i think the seller wouldn't have hesitated to mention that in the description to knock up the desirability.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts