Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend's soprano mouthpiece I've been playing for a short while and think it's amazing. It has labelled on it E21. Really open big sound and clear.

I have looked over the web to see about buying one but they only seem to sell the B, L and J models. However on the Brancher website it still shows the E as being a current model.

Anyone point me in the right direction or know if the E model is discontinued?

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,874 Posts
why don’t you contact the company? they are very forthcoming with help and information

Brancher France 84 rue de Paris 71530 Champforgeuil Tel +33 (0)3 85 42 40 20 [email protected]

UK importers

UK :
• John Packer Musical Instruments
Unit 1 Summerfield Avenue
Chelston Business Park
Wellington
TA21 9JF United Kingdom
Tel 01823 282386
e-mail: [email protected]

• WOOD WIND & REED
106 RUSSEL STREET
CAMBRIDGE CB2 1HU
UNITED KINGDOM
tel: +44(0)1223 500442

USA :

Anyway E is Equilibre and produced in metal

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why don’t you contact the company? they are very forthcoming with help and information

Brancher France 84 rue de Paris 71530 Champforgeuil Tel +33 (0)3 85 42 40 20 [email protected]

UK importers

UK :
• John Packer Musical Instruments
Unit 1 Summerfield Avenue
Chelston Business Park
Wellington
TA21 9JF United Kingdom
Tel 01823 282386

• WOOD WIND & REED
106 RUSSEL STREET
CAMBRIDGE CB2 1HU
UNITED KINGDOM
tel: +44(0)1223 500442

USA :

Anyway E is Equilibre and produced in metal
Thanks milandro. I have emailed them but thought I'd ask the here too as sometimes getting a reply can take days / weeks.

I'll also try speaking to the UK retail and see what they have to say, although their stock isn't particularly encouraging :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,874 Posts
You probably haven’t followed the thread where a member from Belgium had his Brancher falling I advised him to get in touch and after few days he got not only in touch with Pascal Brancher but they had the mouthpiece and repaired and shipped at no cost.

https://forum.saxontheweb.net/showt...cher-mouthpiece-on-a-concrete-floor-yesterday

Interesting update.
As Milandro suggested, I emailed the importer and the Brancher Company directly and guess what?

Pascal Brancher himself contacted me half an hour later, suggested to send him the mouthpiece so they can try to repair it for free!
Wow. That is some service indeed. I’m quite speechless.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
94 Posts
I, too, emailed twice with questions before buying my bari piece, and was answered as soon as could possibly be expected with an ocean of time zones in between us. The first reply was signed "Pascal Brancher", and when I kidded him about that perhaps a staff member had replied in his stead, he signed the second reply "Pascal (his own self) Brancher". How cool is that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts