Sax on the Web Forum banner

Bought a Kodak Zi 8 Camera Cheap way to edit it??

953 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Keith Ridenhour 
#1 ·
I recorded our church service today and just wanted to chop out and edit me playing a tune if possible ? The Arcsoft embedded program is not as easy as I think it could be. Pics are good. Internal cam is okay? Comes out in MOV format. thanks , not bad for a 100 bucks plus the tripod.. I'm experimenting with this so I can do You Tube stuff of our band. K

#2 ·
Re: Bought a Kodak HI 8 Camera Cheap way to edit it??

Keith,

http://www.squared5.com/ mpegstreamclip, it's free, if you don't want to add titles etc. It's more of a conversion tool, but you can set an in and out point in the master clip and then export in a variety of formats, just the portion you want.

you can also find a converter, like Super to convert to avi or wmv and use windows moviemaker... there are free converters. Or you can pick up Magix MovieEdit Pro 17+ pretty cheap and it's a full throttled editor, or Sony Vegas Studio, which is the limited version of Vegas Pro.

Lots of options out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.