Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just wanted to recommend John Burton at Bluenote Music in Sheffield to all you UK players. As most of you know I'm a constantly gigging and touring musician and John maintains my horns for me. This year I actually took a week off and left John my Tenor to completely overhaul for me........ all new pads , felt and corks and a lot of key work needed! Today I got my horn back and it is as good as new .... plays perfectly! I cannot recommend him highly enough! So if you need and work doing on your horns I don't think you could find a better technician in the UK.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I just wanted to recommend John Burton at Bluenote Music in Sheffield to all you UK players. As most of you know I'm a constantly gigging and touring musician and John maintains my horns for me. This year I actually took a week off and left John my Tenor to completely overhaul for me........ all new pads , felt and corks and a lot of key work needed! Today I got my horn back and it is as good as new .... plays perfectly! I cannot recommend him highly enough! So if you need and work doing on your horns I don't think you could find a better technician in the UK.
Thanks indeed Simon, those are kind words

1 - 2 of 2 Posts