Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saxos- Check out Charles Clements' Tap Music http://www.tapmusic.com for some amazing deals on concert saxo CDs through February 15th!!

I have enjoyed many transactions with Tap Music over the years, and highly recommend that you do the same!

Charles writes:

"We have too many CDs in our warehouse, so from now until February 15, 2010 we are having a one time sale. Sale recordings in every category are marked with a red and yellow sale icon. Many items are at or below our cost!"

Happy hunting!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
6,862 Posts
Happy hunting!
Wow! Thanks Angel! I just bought 10cds for about $24, including a Charlie Rouse I've been wanting for a while. I hope they still have them all!

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2013-2016
7,890 Posts
That's awesome! Thanks!

·
18,515 Posts
For what it is worth.......I went to their site and chose several CDs that I wanted to purchase. Added them to my cart and went to do the checkout routine. Screen comes up that says it recognizes me as a prior customer and has information pre-filled with name, address, email etc. Problem is......I have NEVER bought anything from them. Never heard of them until I saw this thread. Second problem is the information that pre-filled is for someone else in another state. Strange.

·
Discombobulated SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 201
9,815 Posts
Also beware, they are largely sold out of a ton of "inventory". I spent a lot of time yesterday going through their site and placing a large order. Today I received confirmation with a paltry fill rate and a lame note that they haven't been able to keep up with their inventory as well as they would like. No reflection on Angel, thanks for letting us know. Major downer for Tap Music - had my hopes up on a few things that were out of print and rare, now I'm sorry I wasted my time and doubt if I'll deal with them again. If they couldn't keep up with their inventory you'd think they would at least post a warning note instead of the current message that says that they update their website daily.

·
6,862 Posts
Well I got my stuff today--5 of the ten Cds I ordered for $8, including the Dave Liebman plays Monk cd and Charlie Rouse with Red Rodney. I feel like I won the lottery!

Thanks again Angel!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts