Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've recently decided to start pushing for students as the performance side of things just doesn't bring in enough on it's own.

Has anybody got any pointers on the best places to advertise? Perhaps there's some good websites out there or there are good techniques to get noticed around towns? I'm looking for stuff that would help someone in the UK, and in the South West if possible, but all help is good help!

Many thanks in advance,

D.

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,899 Posts
For best websites to advertise on, do a search for saxophone teachers or saxophone lessons etc. and note the sites that come up top.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Good question Pete. I don't know. In the states users can search for a teacher via postal code (zip code). It's free and it works!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saxquest has a few adverts from UK teachers on there so I'll give that one a shot! I have tried to Google approach and signed up to a few places, going to put fliers in windows once I pull my finger out and finish the designs. I was just wondering if anyone had had any positive experiences through anyone.

Thank you for the help, it's something to be getting on with at least!

D

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'll second the music instrument store suggestion. Our local store has a list of teachers for a variety of instruments as they get asked about teachers frequently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts