Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone can help me locate the manufacturer of this particular neck strap I would be eternally grateful. Although "neck strap" is misleading. I got it 8 years ago and I believe it was called the "Swing Strap." It functioned just like a guitar strap. You put it over one shoulder and it came under the opposite arm and hooked together in the front. Made it totally easy to play for hours and hours, even on Bari.

I am only interested in this type of strap. Please do not e-mail me about a harness that looks like a bra that you like. This is the strap for me. Thanks!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2008,
3,925 Posts
I made my own a while back when I bought my first bari. One guitar strap with a cool pattern, a few clips; then a few minutes later I had it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for posting this...My Bari was really getting heavy and I started to research neck straps on SOTW. I reviewed my assorted straps,slings,harnesses and came across a Spinstraps sling that I had tried before. I think I may have only tried in on the left(wrong) shoulder? Thank you Dr.Sax for the Spinstraps html. I put the strap on the right(correct) shoulder and I hope this is going to work for me.SOTW rocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts