Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for any Berklee alumni out there who might be interested in purchasing any of the Garritan sound libraries. It's somewhat hidden on the Garritan website, but they offer a very reasonable discount for Berklee alumni.

You need a Berklee ID# in order to get the discount. If you don't know your ID#, you can easily get it by calling the Berklee Alumni office. It was almost 30 years ago that I went to Berklee myself, but it took them less than a minute to find my ID# when I called.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did they hit you up for money? ;-)
The Alumni Office? Ha...Nope...they didn't try to solicit this time. The call was short and sweet. :)
I do get at least one yearly call from them when they're in fund-raising mode. I don't really mind those calls though. It's a fair trade for the Berklee Alumni magazine I'm still getting, and which I actually enjoy reading.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
What's the discount? It's been a long time since I received an Alumni magazine (I used to get it, but have moved so many times). I went there 40 years ago :) I just want to know if the discount is worth the hassle of having Berklee hit me up all the time ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts