Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tryed a beechler m7s but the sound was complety diferent.I think i'm going to keep trying mouthpieces.I'm going to try the selmers maybe i find somethink darker.I used to play dukoff beechler bellite vandoren jumbo java and peter ponzol custom HR.I play latin jazz,contemporary and straightahead jazz,and is very hard for me to find the right mouthpiece that fits those generes

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
Is there a question here because i don't see a question.i'd love to answer you but I don't see a question so i have nothing to answer.anyone see a question.please help.i can't answer if i dont know the question.have you tried a morgan jody jazz barone vandoren v16 or something else like that.it might help.oh wait alto or tenor.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
13,859 Posts
TELESFORO said:
I Play A Beechler Alto Inlay S7s(alto)and I Love The Sound.i Like The Altissimo And The Low Register But Sometimes The Medium Register Is Too Thin Bright And Without Body.is Very Hard For Me To Find The Right Reed.i Dont Know If A Reface Would Help.
I think a mouthpiece quest is happening, maybe the poster is looking for recommendations?

Just read more of the guys posts.

This should have been in the original thread, which the new guy might not have been able to find. This post seems to be a response to countspatulas response in the other thread.

Way to help a new guy Count.

·
Registered
593 Posts
nah.. just keep practicing more and is the player and dont worry bout the mpc.... suggestion from ur previous post.
QUOTE from TELESFORO
I have been checking this page for over a month and i think that mayority of you guys are wasting your time.I'm not american I'm from cuba,and back there we didn't have any good mouthpieces or reeds and i can tell that all the saxophone cuban players are really good ,they are on the top level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts